Retro Gaming console with KODI media center -Plug & Play
Retro gaming console and Kodi media center with Controllers
This console plays all old school games on an HDTV - from the Atari to Playstation.
Plug and Play - This system has been pre assembled and configured to run right out of the box. Transfer the games( to the system and ready to plan.
A quick start guide has been included that shows how to transfer the games to the retropie console along with basic usage instructions.
Preinstalled media center - Kodi® (formerly known as XBMC™) is an award-winning free and open source (GPL) software media center for playing videos, music, pictures and more is pre installed in this system. A keyboard or smartphone app (yatse for android, Kodi remote for iOS ) is required for controlling the media center.
- Raspberry Pi 3 (64Bit CPU 50% than Raspberry Pi 2) - Preconfigured emulation station and Kodi
- AC Power Adapter
- 2 SNES Style USB controllers
- HDMI Cable
- Your selection of Micro SD preloaded and configured with retropie.
- Quick User Guide
- Graphical interface to easily execute all of retro games.
- Built-in save state functions
- Easily download box art, descriptions, and other meta data for all of your games.
- Works with all USB controllers; including Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, N64, NES, Atari joysticks, etc.
- Onboard Wifi and Bluetooth which lets you play with Playstation controllers.